The PNDC Speaker Ambassador Program gives WSDA members and their staff a way to get involved with the conference and help PNDC and our speakers succeed!
Speaker Ambassadors help facilitate the needs of PNDC speakers prior to and during the conference and help make the speaker feel at home while at PNDC. Speaker Ambassadors will accompany the speaker to breakfast, lunch and to their classroom, introduce the speaker to the audience, and assist the speaker with any audio/visual, technical or other needs.
To be eligible to be a Speaker Ambassador, you must be a WSDA member dentist OR a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
Speaker Ambassador Requirements
Must be a WSDA member dentist or a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
- Must volunteer for the entirety of a speaker's morning or afternoon sessions (i.e., an ambassador wishing to volunteer Thursday morning must commit to a speaker's 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM sessions).
- Must make contact with assigned speaker prior to the conference.
- Be available to participate in a short training session from the convenience of your computer.
- Check in at the conference to pick up your Ambassador packet, ribbon for your name badge, and your VIP lounge pass.
- Must arrive early on the day(s) you volunteer to meet your speaker and escort them to their presentation room.
- Must accompany speaker to VIP Lounge for breakfast and lunch.
- Must introduce the speaker, be present in the room during the course, stay near the speaker, and quickly inform PNDC staff of any audio/visual problems or other issues.
- At the conclusion of presentation, thank the speaker and the audience for attending and provide CE code.
- Speaker Ambassadors will be reimbursed for 25% of their registration cost for every 3 hours' worth of session time they volunteer. Volunteer for 12 hours' worth of session time to attend for free!
- Ambassadors must volunteer for the entirety of a speaker's morning or afternoon sessions (i.e., an ambassador wishing to volunteer Thursday morning must commit to a speaker's 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM sessions).
- Ambassadors will have their parking expenses reimbursed for the day(s) they are volunteering, up to $16.
- Ambassadors will be provided free lunch in the VIP Lounge on the days they volunteer.
- Ambassadors must register at the Early Bird rate (by September 24). Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.
Volunteer as an Ambassador
- First, review the available sessions remaining here.
- Then fill out this form to request your session(s) for PNDC 2021. Your request is subject to availability and not final until confirmed.
Sign Up Here
Please email Kainoa Trotter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about becoming a Speaker Ambassador.