WSDA is proud to present the 2021 Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (PNDC 2021) in person this fall.
PNDC 2021 Exhibit Hall
Thursday, Nov. 11 & Friday, Nov. 12
Washington State Convention Center
- 3-Day Meeting (Thursday-Saturday)
- 2-Day Trade Show (Thursday & Friday)
- 5,000+ Attendees
- Special Events & Activities in the Exhibit Hall
- Sponsorships Available!
PNDC has a proud history of hosting the best of established and emerging dental brands, showcasing premium licensed products and industry expertise. We also feature a hand-picked selection of innovative technology and related accessories relevant to dental professionals at large.
Booth Sales Now Open to General Public
Booth sales for the PNDC 2021 Exhibit Hall are now open to the general public. Click here to purchase your booth(s) and read below for important new pricing information.
Purchase a Booth
Sponsorships are also available! Learn more here.
Please Note: First-time exhibiting or sponsoring companies will need to create an account before purchasing a booth or sponsorship.
NEW In 2021: Allotment System & Time-Sensitive Pricing
Booth sales for the PNDC 2021 Exhibit Hall will follow a new allotment schedule. In this new system, the earlier you purchase your booth, the more you can save!
How Does the Allotment System Work?
- A limited number of booths will become available on each of the following dates at the listed price. Purchase your booth early to save!
- Pricing increases when the next allotment date is reached, or when the current inventory sells out — whichever comes first.
Allotment Dates, Inventory & Pricing
(Pricing listed per 10’x10’ booth)
- Allotment 3 (June 2-July 16 or when sold out) | Price: $3,000
- Allotment 4 (July 17-Aug. 31 or starting when Allotment 3 sold out) | Price: $3,250
- Allotment 5 (Sept. 1-Sept. 31 or starting when Allotment 4 sold out) | Price: $3,500