Subject: Practice Management
Primary Audience(s): Front Office
Additional Audience(s): Dentist, Hygienist, EFDA/Dental Assistant, Lab Tech
CE Credits: 1.5
A dream team starts with visionary leadership and is built on a solid foundation: systems, structure, communication, and the never-ending pursuit of excellence.
Designed for the whole team, this interactive, resource-rich course covers critical systems every dental practice needs for developing leaders. Identify critical hiring protocols, learn how to keep the right people in the right roles, and learn what should happen when you discover it’s just not a good fit.
The answer to every frustration in business is a system—including “people problems.” Systems organize our world; they also support leaders in developing and retaining a high-functioning, self-directed team.
- Gain a structured system for attracting and hiring the “right fit” candidate.
- Pinpoint professional development action plans that support team confidence and competence.
- Review protocols for handling difficult disciplinary discussions.
- Discuss uses of the DiSC personality assessment instrumental in leadership development.
- Discuss ongoing training, positive reinforcement using regular feedback, and team-bonding activities.
- Learn a termination process that combines skill, empathy and solid documentation.
Laci began her road to coaching as a chairside assistant while going to college to pursue a dream of one day having her own talk show. While working her way to the business side of dentistry, she was fortunate to learn from top industry professionals. The excitement of working in high tech offices as well as high-end cosmetic practices has instilled in her the passion and the knowledge to coach dental teams on their road to excellence.
Recognized as an influencer in the industry, Laci frequently speaks across the nation at national, state and regional meetings.