The Dental Quality Assurance Commission (DQAC) will hold its next business meeting on Friday, April 30 at 8:30 AM.
DQAC Business Meeting
Friday, April 30
The Commission will hold a rule hearing at 8:35 AM to consider adoption of proposed rule WAC 246-817-420 Specialty representation.
See Proposed Rule
Additional agenda items include:
- Presentation from Promethean Dental Systems on their remediation services for use in disciplinary cases
- Overview of legislation that has the potential to impact the Commission
- Rule updates on the Covid-19 screening delegation, Covid-19 vaccination delegation, Continuing education, and Examination content rules
- Individual DQAC Committee updates
- Review of request for approval from Providence Medical Group Dental Residency for their new general practice residency program
- Review of request for approval from Dr. Quarnstrom to be an approved CPR/BLS certification provider
- Continuing discussion on license renewal
- Discussion of letters received regarding the recent American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine position statement.