Apply by June 4 for the Leadership Institute, a program designed to foster new leadership in organized dentistry.
WSDA invites you to apply for the 2021 WSDA Leadership Institute!
What Is the Leadership Institute?
The Leadership Institute is a program designed to foster new leadership in organized dentistry by getting participants involved in a variety of WSDA activities and meetings.
The program provides an opportunity for WSDA members, in small cohorts of five to seven participants, to gain a better understanding of organized dentistry at the state level and to build relationships with WSDA leaders. Participants are paired with WSDA Board of Directors or past president mentors who shepherd them through several activities tailored to developing emerging leaders from within our membership.
Leadership Institute Events
Participants should plan to attend the following events. All program costs are paid by WSDA, including airfare, hotels, meals, and transportation.
- Past Presidents Roundtable & Association Orientation (Sept. 9, 2021 in Spokane)
- House of Delegates (Sept. 9-11, 2021 in Spokane)
- Committee Meeting(s) of Participant’s Choice (Multiple Dates)
- Pacific Northwest Dental Conference (Nov. 11-13, 2021 in Seattle)
- Dental Action Day (January or February 2022 in Olympia)
- Board of Directors Meeting (March 4, 2022 in Seattle)
Applications are due by June 4, 2021.
To see a list of past Leadership Institute graduates, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org