Read about 2021-2022 WSDA President Dr. Ashley Ulmer in the Summer 2021 cover story.
The Summer 2021 issue of WSDA News
is now available!
Cover Story | 2021-2022 WSDA President Dr. Ashley Ulmer
The WSDA News Summer 2021 Issue features 2021-2022 WSDA President Dr. Ashley Ulmer. In addition to leading a successful dental practice in Spokane and taking on leadership roles within WSDA, she volunteers with Spokane’s Inland Dental Expanded Access (IDEA) Clinic, helps out with her family’s business, is active in her church, avidly gardens, and is even an award-winning powerlifter! Read more about Dr. Ulmer in this issue's cover story.
Also In This Issue
- Cause for Collaboration: The Important Role of Dentists in Addressing Airway Breathing Disorders
- Shining a Light on the Opacity of ADA Governance
- Healing Our Wounded Heroes
- Using the Physician Payments Sunshine Act
- Apply to Join the Editorial Advisory Board
- Regulatory & Compliance News
- Dec. 1 Water Line Testing Requirements
- Register for PNDC 2021 by Sept. 24 Early Bird Deadline
- Vaccine Volunteers: Dentistry's Shot to Further Protect Our Communities
- The Best of Times & the Worst of Times: Reflections on an Unprecedented Presidency
- Much more!