The PNDC Speaker Ambassador Program gives WSDA members and their staff a way to get involved with PNDC by helping to facilitate the needs of our speakers prior to and during the conference while offering registration reimbursement to volunteers.
The PNDC Speaker Ambassador Program gives WSDA members and their staff a way to get involved with PNDC by helping to facilitate the needs of our speakers prior to and during the conference.
Speaker Ambassadors who volunteer for 12 hours' worth of session time can attend PNDC for free!
Speaker Ambassador Requirements
- Must be a WSDA member dentist or a staff member of a WSDA member dentist.
- New: Must volunteer for a minimum of one full day of sessions (minimum of 6 session hours).
- Must volunteer for the entirety of a speaker's morning or afternoon sessions (i.e., an ambassador wishing to volunteer Thursday morning must commit to a speaker's 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM sessions).
View the full list of Speaker Ambassador requirements here.
- Speaker Ambassadors will be reimbursed for 50% of their registration cost per full day of sessions (minimum of 6 session hours) they volunteer. Volunteer for 12 hours' worth of session time to attend for free!
- Ambassadors will have their parking expenses reimbursed for the day(s) they are volunteering, up to $16.
- Ambassadors will be provided free breakfast and lunch in the VIP Lounge on the day(s) they volunteer.
- Ambassadors must register at the Early Bird rate (by September 23). Reimbursements will be processed following the conference.
Learn more and see a list of available sessions here. Sessions are available to volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register for PNDC 2022
Questions? Please email Evan Philip at email@example.com.