Do you know a member dentist doing incredible charitable work in their community? Nominate them for WSDA Citizen of the Year by this Friday, June 30!
Do you know a member dentist doing incredible charitable work in their community? Nominate them for WSDA Citizen of the Year!
The Citizen of the Year Award is given each year to recognize a member dentist who has given outstanding service to a domestic and/or foreign community; to encourage others toward such activity; to reinforce values of service to the profession; and to promote the image of dentistry.
- The nominee must be a WSDA member
- The award will be based on civic activities, elective and volunteer, including, but not limited to:
- Service organizations
- Youth groups
- Non-salaried government positions
- Church-sponsored community services
- Personal commitment to community service through volunteering
- Service to all 501(c)(3) Foundations
- Priority will be given to nominees whose service has been in Washington state
Nominations for 2023 WSDA Citizen of the Year are due by Friday, June 30. Former nominees may be re-nominated.
Nominate a Member
The 2023 award winner will be featured in the WSDA News magazine and honored at the Citizen of the Year Award Dinner during the WSDA House of Delegates.
Read about WSDA's most recent award winner, 2022 Citizen of the Year Dr. Burt Goodman.